To Tell the Truth (Sort of)
Katie and Greta recently tagged me for two different memes. Neither meme really blew my skirt up. So instead I will follow something Katie recently did on her blog (and it is similar in what Greta’s meme asked).
I’m going to list 6 things—4 of them will be true, 2 will be false. I ask that you leave me a comment telling me which two you think are false. Got it? If you personally know me and thus the answer, please do not spoil the fun and give it away. There will be no prize other than the esteem of the people. Here goes:
1. I cannot drive stick. Several friends have tried to teach me; we were lucky to get out with our lives.
2. I will not ski or snowboard or skydive. I am deathly afraid of breaking a bone.
3. In high school, no boy ever invited me to his class dance. Not one.
4. I have never dyed my hair. As a child, my mother had complete control over what was done with my hair and she wanted what was the easiest. Thus, I had many [bad] perms as a kid. All those chemicals turned me off ever wanting to dye my hair as an adult.
5. I have a mad crush on Dudley Moore. Shhh; we don’t talk about the fact that he is d.e.a.d.
6. I am really good at math (part of being a tax attorney/estate planner). I can do it in my head in lightening speed. Friends love me to figure the bill after dinner.
So, think you know me? Let’s find out.